Sunday, April 13, 2008

Rayme Royale says....

Hey Divas and Dukes~~~

A very BELATED HELLO to all! The creative juices have been flowing in several thousand directions all at once and I have been nothing but GREAT-FULL for it all! Needless to say, Diva Danielle and I are so thrilled and excited about our upcoming book, "Designing With the Divas". All projects are at the publishing house, photos and editing are now taking place like mad as we speak, and then to the printers, and then into your hot little hands! We can't wait! It is turning into a craft book extraordinaire like I have never seen before! We know you'll feel the same way about it!

I write to you the night before the big CRUISE!!! Wanted to let you know how excited we are, and sad at the same time that this may be the last cruise for a long while because of the re-location of the cruise ship. But, it's all okay. There is no doubt in our minds that the next BETTER trip, retreat, etc. will be showing it self to us within the near future!

I can't wait for this cruise (along with Mama Royale) because it will give me the time to catch up on some much needed card designing! Many of you e-mail me and have asked for some cards with specific images. I can't WAIT to get started on them to see what I come up with! I've decided that I'm not even going to bring a book to read on this cruise. It will be a wonderful time of creating, creating, CREATING!

When the cruise is over at the end of the week, Diva Danielle and I will have a lot more to share with you on our radio show, and then of course, extra tid-bits here on the blog.

Until then, Create and FLY!

Write back to us! We LOVE hearing from you!!!

RAYME ROYALE

4 comments:

Thena said...

Just saying hello!

Hugs,
Thena

YourCreativeBiz said...

Congrats on all your success! Love your shows :)
~Erika

Cassie said...

I would love to see Rayme's laminated bookmarks and Danielle's new stamp line as well as all the projects you talk about on your show. Any chance of posting those on your blog?

I just made my first bookmark last night for Jennifer McGuire's Card Drive for kids. It's a card and a bookmark (posted a photo of it on my blog)

Desert Scrappers Weekend Retreats said...

I tagged you with a Brillante Weblog Premio- 2008... check out my blog for more info. Hopefully it will get more traffic to your sites.