Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Vote for Rayme!!!

Dear Friends ~

I submitted a music arrangement for a contest to accompany a small musical piece entitled, 'Dona Nobis Pacem' played by the famous cellist, Yo-Yo Ma.

He recorded the piece solo and has invited musicians to accompany his version of the song.

Now that the submission date is over, there is now an opportunity for visitors to go to the site and vote for their favorite submission.

I would like to respectfully ask you, if at all convenient, to please go to the site and vote for my submission if you like it enough to do so. It was a LOT of fun to do, and you are free to browse the hundreds of other submissions as well. Quite a diverse variety! I was honored to be a part of it!

Here's what to do:

Go to www.indabamusic.com

You will be asked to sign in and create a password for yourself.

Click on the 'Yo-Yo Ma' competition banner.

Click on "View All Random Submissions"

Then Click on "View All Submissions"

I am located on the 3rd page, my submission was entered on December 20th and you'll see my cute little picture next to my submission. (Me in blue shirt at the piano)

Listen to it if you so choose, (and you'll LOVE it) and then vote!
One vote per person signing in.

Thank YOU ALL! And a HUGE HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
I promise to keep you posted of how it turns out!

Big Blessings,

RAYME

2 comments:

Unknown said...

how could I NOT vote for you Rayme!! All my best wishes your way and a prayer as well!!
God Bless,
LeighAnn

Unknown said...

sorry, I had to leave another comment after listening and voting...only one word, FANTASTIC!!! Rayme you are incredibly talented! I'm so excited for you. Please keep us posted!!
God Bless,
LeighAnn