Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Our 5 year Anniversary!

HI Diva's And Dukes,

I can't believe it but we're celebrating our 5th Anniversary tomorrow! Rayme and I want to thank all our listeners and friends in the Craft and Hobby Industry for your incredible support over the last 5 years. Who knew when we started this journey we'd be connecting the world thru our passion for crafting. It is such a joy to chat with you on a weekly basis. We LOVE hearing from you.

I also want to thank my dear friend Rayme, The Duke of Crafts, who hangs out with me at the Lounge every Wed. You are such a Joy and Inspiration in my life. I'm looking forward to the next 25 yrs of Crafty Chatting!

Thank you to our Producer Tom who through the magic of the internet keeps us "live" in 96 countries! You're the BEST!!!!

Here's to many more years of chatting around the globe! Thanks again, I'm truly blessed.

Have A Diva Day!
Diva Danielle

No comments: