Friday, November 2, 2007

Rayme Royale says....

Hey Divas and Dukes~

Now that the smoke is clearing and the air is easier to breathe, we can begin to re-build, go back to what we know, but never forget the important lessons we have learned along the way.

For me, I'm soon to be in New York City for a week....speaking to you from my end at some scrapbook or craft store. I've got a good idea of where I'll be, and it'll be fun for my first venture as 'Duke on the Road'!

And I leave with my new web-site going full blast! On the divacraftlounge.com site, the upper left hand corner (THANK YOU TOM) is devoted to it. I couldn't be more thrilled about it. I so look forward to adding more stuff about all kinds of things with each passing month. Thank you to those who have all ready checked it out and given me your blessings!!!

Having finished and closed the show of "High School Musical" to much success, I walked away with a BIG SMILE on my face! Even though we had to cancel two productions due to the fire situation, (and one of my cast members losing her home) I truly learned once again the value of who we all are as human Beings and the way we ALWAYS manage to find ways to bring our creativity and joy into a chaotic situation! Our girl was there for every single performance afterwards singing and dancing like never before. Her family shared with me later how fortunate they felt that they had the show to look forward to, to watch their daughter express herself so joyfully on the stage in spite of the fact that her costume was practically the only thing she owned.

It is inherent in us to find, create and BE JOY! I have no doubts of this what so ever. How grateful I am to learn this lesson!
How grateful I am to all of you who continue listening to our show, or stumble on to our show and can find a reason to let yourself giggle for a little while.

It's all in the MAGIC.....US!

2 comments:

Thena said...

Just saying hello!

Thena

Scrappy Running Me said...

rayme & danielle, you've been tagged. read my blog for the deets. :)
xoxoxo,
nan

www.scrappynan.blogspot.com