Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Enjoying the little things!

HI Divas & Dukes,

I'm sitting looking at my Christmas tree trimmed with all the ornaments given to us by dear freinds over the years and I'm feeling truly blessed.

This has been a tough year for so many families ALL over the world.I'm finding myself enjoying the little things. A handnmade gift given to a dear friend,a cup of tea with homemade goodies given to us by someone special. Sitting gazing at our tree with Buddy the cat sitting on my lap or him lounging under the tree where he thinks he's invisable!

These are the moments I wish for you and your family this year. The Christmas madness starts so early and I just want us all to take a moment and breathe in the smell pine cones, cinnamon, or the fragrence of your favorite candle.

I hope you find the time to share with us some on your Favorite Christmas traditions.

Happy Holidays!

Diva Danielle

1 comment:

Veronica Spriggs said...

Happpy New Year! I'd like to invite you to promote your site our Digital Scrapbooking Topsite