Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Welcome to Our Diva Craft Lounge Blog

Hi Divas and Dukes,

We want to welcome you to our Diva Craft Lounge Blog.

Rayme, Jan and I hope to be frequent contributors… but This Blog Is for You! (Sorry Budweiser.)

The purpose of our blog is to create a special place for the listeners of Diva Craft Lounge Radio from throughout the world to come together and share everything from their ideas to their lives. It can also be used to discuss those products and vendors that we cover weekly on the show or to let us know about your own discoveries. The rules of this blog are simple: Dare to Be Bold, Different and Always Kind!We always considered Diva Craft Lounge Radio Show as our weekly blog but here we're raising the creative stakes and jumping out of our comfort level because that's what we do. We're taking a deep breath and our fingers are flying.

I just returned from 4 days at CHA Summer show in Chicago. If you don't know what that is, it's an industry only show for manufacturers, designers, and retailers. Needless to say I was talking so much to friends in the industry from all over the globe that I left my voice in Chicago.

I was so inspired by the designers, manufacturers, and retailers, and what they're creating, that Jan, Rayme and I are devoting the whole show today to them.

Join us please! We want to know what inspires you and how you keep your creativity flowing.

That's all for now ..... Gotta go do our show!!!!!!

Have a Diva Day! ™

Danielle
Chief Executive Diva
Diva Craft Lounge Radio
http://www.divacraftlounge.com/

13 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations on your new blog!

RJ12 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Scrapbook Diva & Rayme Royale said...

Hi Wendy,
Thanks for the congrats!!!! We're really looking forward to getting to know our listeners and what they find their creative passion is. So what's your??
Diva Danielle

Julie said...

You sure hit the pavement running! Congrats on all the new things on your site. I love scrapbooking pics that make me happy but have recently been pulled into the art of stamping by a group of divas! Oh, no!
Julie

Thena said...

Well, this is so exciting! Can't wait to meet more of the folks who enjoy your show so much!

Hugs,
Thena

jjenner273 said...

Hi Danielle,

I listened to your show today but I didn't catch the names of all the company's you mentioned - could someone possibly list them somewhere?

Thank you so much,

Jacqueline.

P.S. Love your show!

Emily Adams said...

Welcome to the blogging world!

- the Luxe girls

Anonymous said...

Hi, Jacqueline! Let me see if I can help you with some of the companies and products:
--Baby Tooth Album: tooth keeper, papers, stickers, albums, gifts
--Cream City Ribbon: ribbon from recycled material, splits and curls
--ez Cutter: retractable swivel knife
--Spaark: flexible leather albums
--Quick Quotes: "Big Honkin'" canvas textured chipboard shapes
--Dream Street Papers: paper & chipboard shapes/alphas
--Luxe Designs: papers, embellishments
--2 Daisies Designs: wordbloom, papers
--Inque Boutique: stamps, chipboard, pens
--Pentel Arts: Brush Pens, Tape'n Glue 82' tape runner, Fabric Fun dye sticks
--Prince Paper Kuts: paper, card kits, embellishments
--A La Cards: embellishments, charms
--Paper Dames: card kits
--Piggy Tales: papers and emb. for kids' pages
--Dude Designs: calendars, graphic papers, emb.
--Around the Block: Phrase Maker to create word stickers
I'm sorry...I know I missed some! Help, Diva!
Jan

Scrapbook Diva & Rayme Royale said...

Hi Jaqueline,
Great job Jan!!!! You didn't miss many!!!!Here's some more.
-Southern Attitude templates for crystals imagea.
-Dove of the East Exotic papers and embellishments
-Art Girlz-Groovy trinkets, felt beads and charms
-Lil Davis Designs The Pot Luck Collection.
-Sweetwater Paper Jewelry charms to match their paper.
-Do It all Board Craft Board.
I hope this helps!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Okay, back to The Diva's question --
What's your creative passion?
Mine is collage, manipulating images digitally, stamping, handcoloring .... WOW, I am passionate!!! Now it's your turn, everyone!

Andrea Venn said...

Heeeeey Diva and Entourage!!
I am so excited that you have opened a Diva Craft Lounge blog. I am looking forward to sharing lots of ideas and get more info on the show. Im bookmarking this site right now!
Can we submit jpeg's of projects and when will be the first art challenge?!
Love you guys,
Drea
www.croptalking.com

Unknown said...

Gidday! How wonderful you are blogging - now I can get my Diva fix in my inbox.

You are all a long way from Australia, but close to my heart. I think of you everytime I use my Purple Cows cutter or read Thena's book: both wonderful prizes from the Diva Craft Lounge!

Yvette

Unknown said...

Diva Danielle~

Congratulations on entering the blog world. I think you will enjoy the community a blog of this type can create between yourselves and those who listen to your show.

I also want to thank you for making your radio show archives available to those of us who cannot listen on a regular schedule but catch up as we can. My dog loves the fact his walks last so much longer!!!

All the best,
cindi