Monday, July 30, 2007

My Creative Weekend!!!!

Hi Divas And Dukes!!!

What a terrific weekend. I attended the Scrapbook Royalty's Treasure Hunt from 8am til midnight. We were raising money for Families with Spinal Muscular Atrophy. It was a wonderful gathering of creative ladies.
Elena and her volunteers did an incredible job putting this together. There were 2 little girls there (from the same family) who had this challenge and they called themselves "The Guardian Angels." They were racing around in their wheelchairs . One of them had on a t-shirt that said"so NOT a Princess" but of course she was wearing a "Diva in Training " Tiara that I gave her. The other one was quite a scrapbooker. They sat next to their Mom and I and did my Make and Take , A "Diva" Artistic Trading Card. They had their own style and were determined to do it Their way!!!! I loved their spirit.
I was truly humbled by the parents of these girls They referred to their girls as their "2 Blessings" . I came away from that day thinking I have no problems and how Blessed my family is . If you'd like to find out more about this you can go to www.scrapbookroyalty.com .
Elena will be on the show this Wed. with the amount of $$$$$ that were raised for this worthwhile charity. She and her team donate 100% of the money raised. I don't know what her next event is but I do know that I'll be there with my tiara on!!!!!
What did you do this weekend to bring a little creativity into your life? Rayme and I would love to know.
Have A Diva Day!!!

6 comments:

Elena Lai Etcheverry said...

ahhh! finally a Diva Blog!! thank you so much for everything Danielle!

x said...

Congrats on your blog Danielle and Rayme ... love your show - Nisha

x said...

ooops!! forgot to answer your question ... my daughter & I made butterfly wings last weekend ...

Have a look here if you like :)http://www.scrapartist.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=49020&cat=500&ppuser=1449

Scrapbook Diva & Rayme Royale said...

HI Nisha,

Beautiful wings and your daughter is lovely. Keep those projects coming.

crazycurlgirl said...

Did you get many scrapbook pages done at the crop or were you too busy doing make and takes? I think it's awesome that they made $8000.

Scrapbook Diva & Rayme Royale said...

I did a few mini books. And I hosted a make and take. It was greaqt fun and a super cause.