Sunday, August 2, 2009

CHA Summer & Carol Duvall!

Hi Divas & Dukes!

I've just returned form CHA Summer in Orlando, Fla. I have to say it's not my favorite time of the year to be visiting Fla. You know it's humid when you walk outside with your sin glasses on and they fog up in 1 second! But I'm SO HAPPY I went to the show!

I had the honor and privilege to hang out and chat with Carol Duvall on Monday evening! I have to say I was so thrilled to be able to talk with THE crafting Icon. She's so gracious and very witty! Just like her show. Boy, I miss her show. Maybe we can talk her into coming on for a chat!

I loved the products I saw & the companies that attended . It gave me a chance to really check out the products and chat with the great people who are heading up some wonderful products to keep us really inspired!

As always we broadcast Diva Craft Lounge "Live from CHA". This time it was a little challenging because I had to scope out all the companies in less than 8 hours. Thank goodness for comfy shoes! A big thanks to Rayme Royale & our producer for making that possible!

A special thanks to Richard Wilk from Mark Richards for hosting us in their booth! I loved being surrounded by all the Bling!

AS promised Here are the companies we chatted about! Here we go!


Mark Richards www.markrichardsusa.com
Provo Craft www.provocraft.com
Graphic 45 www.g45papers.com
Shirley's 2 Girls www.shirleys2girls.com
Jill-e Designs www.jill-e.com
Doodles-n-Art www.DoodlesnArt.com
International Arrivals www.intlarrifvals.com
Clear Snap www.clearsnap.com
Nikki Sivils www.nikkisivils.com
My Little Shoebox www.mylittleshoebox.com
Pink Paislee www.pinkpailee.com
Hambly Studios www.HamblyScreeenprints.com
Stamping Station www.stampingstation.com
Bella BLVD www.bellablvd.net
Glitz Designs www.glitzitnow.com
Kaisercraft www.Kaisercraft.com
Crafters Companion www.CraftersCompanion.com
Maya Road www.mayaroad.com
Judikins www.judikins.com
Ta Da www.tadacreativestudios.com
Buttons Galore www.buttonsgaloreandmore.com
Tattered Angels www.mytatteresangels.com
DCWV www.dcwv.com
Spellbinders www.SpellbinderPaperArts.com
Sparkle N Sprinkle www.sparklensprinkle.com
Snowy Lane Crafts www.snowylanecrafts.com
Clover Needlecraft www.clover.usa.com
Plaid Enerprises www.plaidonline.com
Clear Scraps www.clearscraps.com
Harmonie Loisirs Creatifs www.loisirsharmonie.ca
Viva Decor www.vivadecor.us

OK That's it! Oh my Gosh, I'm ready to create/play just thinking about all those great companies with wonderful products. Can't wait to bring some of these Diva-lish companies on Diva Craft Lounge Radio.

Have a Diva Day!

Diva Danielle

No comments: