Monday, October 8, 2007

Happy Sisters Day!

Hi Divas And Dukes!

I just recieved the cutest e-mail form my sister wishing me "Happy Sisters Day" I opened it up and there was a big "I Love You" written in Red Bling, and a big "blingy"(is that a word?) red lips.

So, It occured to me that I should wish you all "Happy Sister's Day." I'm so blessed to have 2 great sister's and also my adotpted sisters. I can't imagine my life with out them and all of you!!!! Thanks for listening to Diva Craft Lounge, and for those of you have have sisters and adopted sisters, Go e-mail them and tell them how much they mean to you!

3 comments:

dawnaclark said...

Happy Sister-in-law Day!!?? Happy Sister Day Diva Danielle!

Thena said...

How did I miss that!!

Happy Belated Sister's Day!

Hugs,
Thena

Scrapbook Diva & Rayme Royale said...

Hi Diva Sisters!!!
Happy sister's day to you too. I'm so blessed to know such awesome ladies thru crafting. Thanks for being part of my life!!!!

.